So yesterday I posted about how I was encouraging Wyatt to feed himself. Well, Wyatt took the encouragement very much to heart. As I was unloading the groceries today, Wyatt headed for the fridge, as usual. When I returned with some items, this is what I found:

Wyatt found a plum and dug right in.

This is not how I intended to feed the plum to him, but after washing it up, I allowed him to have it whole since he appeared to know what he was doing.

I gave him cheese so he could make a meal of it.

As you can tell, he enjoyed both the fruit and the cheese. (And this did make a BIG mess.)
2 comments:
He is SO smart and wiley, I love it. He also has the exact same high chair as Norah, which means his mom has excellent taste.
Momar sees he has a healthy boy appitite!! An goes straight to the sourse of the food. Thanks Mommy for the feeding me the freashest foods,
Post a Comment