Friday, August 14, 2009
A Seahorse in Motion
Wyatt doesn't have too much to report. Hence the dearth of posts. In the past couple weeks he has gone to Egan's birthday, gotten sick, gotten a haircut, broken an object in a restaurant (very much my fault), climbed out of his bed (not so much my fault), opened the front door on his own, celebrated Daddy's birthday, mostly moved to the seahorse room, and climbed (and fallen from) a whole lot of stuff. A theme to these activities is climbing. It is an issue. He has also spent a fair amount of time in his stroller as we walk on the hike and bike trail on the weekends. He has finally learned to doze in the stroller, though he will have a fit if we try to recline the seat for him. Likes to be able to see everything in case something good happens.
I left him in his crib for a nap when he was "not in the mood," shall we say. When the hollering suddenly stopped I peeked in his room only to find him just on the other side of the door staring at me. From outside the crib. Thankfully he did not fall. We had one last notch on this crib and moved it down. The next day his report from baby school read: Wyatt is a pro at seahorses, great day!, **LOVES to climb. (Emphasis original.) Uh, yeah. I know. His bumblebee teacher Ms. Vanesa told me he was a "climber" at 10 mos. old. I was not clear on what that was. I am know very clear on that. It is kinda scary. Especially so since he was recovering from a cold and had a growth spurt so he was very off balance for a couple weeks.
With Pops after getting his haircut at the barbershop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment