Sunday, July 5, 2009
A Hippy and A Patriot
Wyatt Paul Bunker Henderson "a/k/a the Yankee Doodler" had a very busy weekend as a hippy and patriot. On Friday we just hung out as a family and ran a few errands. Wyatt wore the shirt that I bought him for the Square Dance. In order for him to be a true Quicksand Farm baby, I thought he should wear a little tie-dye this year. I got one for him and one for Satya. I was opening the package and he looked over and just started smiling as soon as he saw it. Apparently he likes tie-dye.
*********************************************************
On Saturday we were going to watch the Allendale Fourth of July Parade. Aunt Christie sewed Wyatt the cutest outfit ever. Satya wore her Fourth of July dress and Aunt Christie also dressed both dogs and the wagon. Over the top. We ended up joining the parade. After the parade we headed to El Campo to continue our annual celebration with Mimi. It would have been her 65th wedding anniversary. On Sunday night, we celebrated Pops's birthday with a fancy dinner at Eddie V's. Very full weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
LOVE the tie-dye! He is such a big kid. So, so, so adorable.
Post a Comment