Saturday, July 18, 2009
What's Up Wyatt?
Baby Wyatt is a little over 16-months-old now. He doesn't have a lot to report these days, but he is doing really well. The excitement of "firsts" has slowed since the early months for sure. Wyatt is still growing like a weed. I am happy to report that I have no idea how much he weighs (happy because this means we have not had to visit his doctor since his 15-month well check!). He is getting taller and heavier for sure, though. When brushing his teeth today I found two new pearly whites emerging. That makes 13, I think. He still isn't saying much, but continues to communicate what he wants with his pointing and gesturing. He can identify many body parts and can understand most of what we say to him. The thing that most amuses us is that he can recall where he has left our phones and keys and go retrieve them from his hiding places upon request. This is a good thing since he is obsessed with phones and keys. He still eats everything and climbs like a monkey. Hopefully he will be moving to the toddler class this month because I am pretty sure he is climbing the walls in the infant room. Here is Wyatt enjoying the fountain at the Long Center. It was a big hit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment