Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween and Check-In

We are all still here and doing well. Life is busier than I ever imagined. My trial started two weeks ago and will last into January. In the meantime life marches forward with two of the sweetest little munkins ever. Wallis understands almost everything that is said to her. She speaks some and always knows how to communicate what she wants. She still has only two teeth and has been crying (WAILING) at night more often than not. At 14 months old I am starting to wonder if that will ever end. Wyatt is a very opinionated, chatty 4 y.o. Lots of plans and building to keep him busy -- fishing is his latest hobby. He also has a store in his loft where he sells things that we purchased for him for $1 each. Ross has been taking up more than his share of parenting duties to compensate for my frequent absences while I work early, late, and weekends. Very much looking forward to the end of the trial. Wyatt told me I was the best mother in the world because I changed his sheets. "Aim high kid!" A new baby cousin, Ryan Anthony Bunker, just joined the family on November 1, we are terribly excited. Wallis and Ryan are going to be great friends.
At the pumpkin patch on a very warm late October day.



Deep Eddy after the pumpkin patch because it was that hot!

Carving time with Dada.

Teddy Roosevelt, a Fireman, and a butterfly!

A vision in pink.

Duty calls.

No comments: